- My homeschoolers are almost done.
- Bunny went for state testing last week.
- She has a few things to finish up and then will be done for the year.
- She is playing softball again this year.
- Bubbas only has Math and Phonics left and then he will be done.
- I am so proud of the progress he has made this year. He is reading, I taught him, and that makes me proud.
- This is his first year for baseball and he loves making new friends.
- Buster went to preschool screening last week and is right on track. Although I think homeschooling is right for our family, I think he will be going to preschool two days a week next fall.
- Some of the older kids went and I think he will benefit from it.
- Sissy is growing like crazy and into everything. I have watched her a number of times this week scan the room for something to get into while I am getting her out of something else.
- Oh, she also learned two new words. Shut up.
- She can now say Poop and Shut up. Ok, not feeling real proud about that.
- Coco is growing like crazy and eats like there's no tomorrow.
- She is sleeping better at night, but still wants me to hold her most of the day.
- Buc has started baseball and has practice every night. Which means we load up every evening and either go to practice or a game.
- He had another migraine the other night. He woke up in the middle of the night with it. That's the first time that has happened, but was ok because he only actually was awake long enough to throw up.
- I on the other hand laid awake worrying about him for a couple hours.
- Tator is still riding the RAD roller coaster.
- The anxiety of school ending is really throwing her for a loop.
- She continues to remind me verbally and through her behaviors that she can do what she wants and I have no control over her.
- Duckie has exams this week and them will be done with school for the year.
- He continues to work and spend time with his girlfriend.
- He is going to prom tonight for the 5th year in a row.
- They are hanging drywall in our house as I type.
- It is coming along very well and I hope we can be moved in in a couple of months.
- Shawn continues to be as busy as ever.
- He is helping coach Bubbas ball team this year.
- Me, I'm still treading water. Trying to keep myself from drowning.
- I miss blogging, exercise, and
- There are too many needs and not enough time.
- I have reached a level of exhaustion I have never felt before.
- There are so many things I want to blog about, I know it would help me cope with my days. But I just can't. I don't have it in me right now.
- I am very thankful for my mom, some close friends, and my 90 soul sisters. They give me strength.
Saturday, April 28, 2012
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Monday, April 2, 2012
A lot is going on at the house. Most of what happened last week
you can't really tell. They put in all the duct work for the heat and they ran a lot of new pipes
for the water. These pics are not really that good because I didn't have a lot of room to
take them. But I know I have a lot of family who have been in the house before that look at this
so you can probably visualize it.
Where Tator is standing we are putting a closet.
To the right of this picture will be my kitchen. Behind my mom is
the hallway. The opening beside where she is standing is going to be the doorway.
We didn't move it. Where mom is standing there will be a cabinet with pull outs
and we took the wall out and are going to put doors on the back so I can open it and stock
it from the back.
This will be our downstairs bathroom. It goes from Tator to Buster.
Bunny is standing in the door way.
I am most excited about this room. My pantry.
Tator is standing at one end and Bunny is at the other.
Bubbas is in the doorway. It's going to be so big. I'm so excited
My current pantry is my laundry room/closet/pantry all in one.
It is a very small room.