Thursday, January 19, 2012

1-19-2012

Remember how I said in this post that Buster is into everything.
He is not allowed out of my sight unless supervised by
one of the big kids. He is only allowed to play in
his room if he's playing with Bubbas. Well today they were up there
playing and Buster found a chair to climb up on and got into his top
dresser drawer where I had a light bulb for the fish tank. He ended
 up busting it up with his hands all over his bed.

I can't believe he only ended up with a very tiny cut.
I was not happy at all. Bubbas knew what he was
doing the whole time and never came and told me.
They will not be allowed up there again to play
unsupervised.


This is what it looked like out my front door tonight
at 5:30 pm. You can't tell its also snowing like crazy.
I wonder if there will be school tomorrow??????


 








No comments:

Post a Comment