Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1-1-2012

Kelly over at twist and shout had a great idea to start a picture diary. Posting a picture every day of this year. I think this is a great way to document 2012. She encouraged others to join in so I'm gonna give it a try. Since the baby came I've been wondering how I'm going to keep up with blogging. (I had a hard enough time before) I think this will be a great way to keep it going and hopefully I'll get some real posts done soon.

Of course, since I've decided to do this we have had trouble with our internet so I wasn't able to upload my pictures until today. But I'm really going to try to at least take 1 picture a day even if I don't get it posted.

January 1, 2012

Bunny had a friend over and they goofed off in her room all day.
 Her friend actually took this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment