Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Learing about Ireland and Germany

Last week Bubbas and I studied Ireland and Germany.

I am having so much fun with this.
For supper one evening we had Irish Roast Pork with Potato Stuffing,
Scones, and an Irish Apple Cake for desert.
I got all the recipes from here.


It was really good, but different.
Not a real colorful dish, but I didn't use fresh sage and thyme like it called for.
I was afraid if my kids saw something green in it they wouldn't eat it.
I just used the seasoning, I'm sure if I would have used fresh it would have looked prettier.

Then later in the week we made a German cookie.
 I didn't think to take a picture right when they were done so the cookies,
 like the Irish Apple cake were gone before I knew it.










No comments:

Post a Comment