Monday, November 7, 2011

Tator turns 8 and our thankful tree


Yesterday my parents took Tator and some of the other kids horse back riding for the first time. It worked out good because this gave me time to get ready for Tator's birthday party.

She did so good. I didn't tell her we were having the party when they got back. I just let her be surprised. She was a little wound up, but she did fine. With having a very over stimulating day I was prepared for the worst.

I was really proud of her. She's doing really well right now. As I type this she is playing upstairs with Bunny, which hasn't happened in a very long time. I hope this is the beginning of her healing.

..............................................................................................................................

We started a thankful tree tonight. Over the weekend Buc cut a tree out of construction paper and hung it in our dinning room. Today Buster and I cut out a bunch of
leaves. We're planning to write something we're thankful for on a leaf every night and hang it on the tree.

Today we are thankful for...........
Mom: Gods forgiveness
Dad: Shooting a Buck this morning and getting it on video
Duckie: The cross
Buc: That we live in the country
Bunny: Jesus
Tator: God
Bubbas: For my crossbow
Buster: God

Can you see where some of our priorities are right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment