Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Weekend

I had a really busy weekend and am paying for it today, but I'm not complaining.
Friday night my mom and sister-in-law took me out for my birthday. We went and saw the movie Just Go With It. Which was hilarious. Afterwards we went to Bob Evans. I had chocolate cake, they ordered real food. I'm sure mine tasted much better.


On Saturday morning I took Bunny and Tator to get their hair trimmed. Then came home and got some supper together for the guys. Our church had a baby/adoption party for Sissy. So the girls and I took off again for that. It was really nice. She got alot of diapers and really cute spring clothes. Now we just need spring. 

I decided to do something different for March. I planned out what we were having for supper the whole month. Including a cooked breakfast 4 mornings a week.
 So when we got home from church I headed off to the grocery store. I was there for the whole afternoon, but I got a lot of groceries. So I'm hoping I don't have to go back for anything other than milk until
April. This is my first time shopping for a month so I'll let you know how it goes.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment