Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm Back!


Duckie's Graduation party went great. The weather was beautiful and we didn't run out of food, which was something I was very worried about.

It has taken me awhile to get back to blogging. Why? I'm not quite sure I have a good answer. I had to catch up on a lot of things first: reading, taking naps, all the hours of TV I had DVR'd over the past few months, dreaming about Orlando, taking walks, thinking about moving, oh and did I mention, taking naps. See I told you I really didn't have a good answer. But this week I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Homeschool is over and public school will soon be too. I plan to have review days twice a week this summer. Some math one day and probably English the other. I feel we spend way to much time reviewing in the fall, so I'm going to do things a little different this year. We're also going to get involved in the reading program at the library.

RAD has been running full force through our house for about the last month. And to be honest it is draining me. Tator is really struggling. I'm not sure if it's a med. thing or anxiety about school coming to an end. It's really hard to tell. She's always upset about something so it's hard to tell what her triggers are. We're headed to therapy tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.


Oh yea, and this is the chip dip we served at Duckie's graduation
 party. I didn't even notice until a couple days after the party.
How would you pronounce Heluva?
I sure hope its not pronounced Hell of a good
sour cream dip.
I guess that's what you get when you
send your husband to the store the morning of the party.







No comments:

Post a Comment