Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snakes!!!!!

So what do you do when you buy a house that is two and a half times the size of your current house and is so run down you don't know where to begin?

You start with the pool.

Last night we spent time cleaning out the pool. Well I guess I should say Buc, Bunny, Tator and Bubbas started out by trying to save all the frogs and tadpoles that have been living in it for a few years so they could put them in the pond.
 While Shawn tried to get a hose in it to pump the water out.

Buc killed this snake that was living in it
with his foot.

He also killed one just like it with a broomstick that, they said was ready to bite Bunny. Then he caught 2 baby snakes that were slithering around the side of the pool.


Tator and Bubbas had fun playing in the bucket of tadpoles they rescued.


I thought I'd start blogging about our progress as we remodel the house. I know some of my readers are family and would enjoy that.
To my fellow trauma mamas, sorry I haven't been very consistent with my blogging. I'm having a hard time processing everything that's been going on this summer with Tator.







 







No comments:

Post a Comment