Saturday, March 26, 2011

Welcoming Spring Break




  Yesterday we officially started spring break and let me tell you I am so ready for it. I'm in real need of a break from our daily schedule and commitments. Our days are so full of schooling and daily chores I feel I hardly have time to breathe.

   I plan on using spring break as a time to catch up on all the things I haven't been able to get to because of spending my days schooling. Like tending to piles that need cleaned up, planning Duckies graduation party, i mean come on that's less than two months away probably should get started, and really taking some time to bond with Tator. She's doing so well right now I'm hoping that break doesn't throw her off. I also hope we can start to move forward in her healing and attaching.

   I also plan on making my monthly meal calendar for April and making a trip to the store to stock up for the month. It worked out really well this past month.

   We're also really hoping for nice weather. Buc starts baseball practice this week and the kids want to get outside and play. I would also like to take them on some hikes.

   So how about you? Have you started spring break yet? How do you plan to spend it?





No comments:

Post a Comment